Monday 15 August 2011

And so it begins...

After two incredible weeks in Malawi, Africa, I have arrived at my final destination. Just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa at a lovely organization called Refilwe. What I'll be doing here exactly, I'm not quite sure of yet. Soon, very soon i'll be of some use. Also in the near future I will share with you my experiences in Malawi and a video of the trip. This is just a welcome for us both to my blog. I've never done this so bare with my rambles and, I'm sure, constant changes to the look of it.
I would just like to thank everyone who has supported me in coming to this beautiful country. And I would like to ask for a bit of continued support. Emotionally and financially :/ It is not easy for me to ask for financial support but I am going to need it. And its not much really, just enough for groceries for myself until the end of next year (dec. 2012) and to save for my ticket home. Very soon I will give you the account information if you so choose to help support my stay here in South Africa.
I love you all so so much and I look forward to sharing this journey with you. I'll post pictures, videos, lots of goodies so you can check out my new life here. So, thanks for following and, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetheart! Thank you for starting a BLOG! COOOOL!!! I look forward to this very much :) I'm so happy you are safe and happy!!! :)
    Thank you for your emails. I appreciate them! I love you sissy and wish you a wonderful time:) I have some help for you that I will be sending to your parents for you soon :) I LOVE YOU! THANKYOU FOR BEING YOU GIRLFRIEND!! Xoxo
    Peace and Love Always,
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can''t wait to hear about your journey. You amaze and encourage me every day.

    ReplyDelete